Monday, June 11, 2007

Super bad guy

If god gives u a day to do watever u want w/o facing the consequences, wat will u do? Haa another funny thought budded frm my day dreams...

If it is me, I will want to be a super bad guy for a day. I will walk the street like the infested peter parker. I will walk over the tails of stray cats n throw my litters high n far. I will steal the seats frm old grannies on the train n buses. I will grab the ass of many a pretty bimbo. I will have a cigarette stuck in my mouth n a bottle in my hand. I will drive at 180km/hr. I will gang up wth the strong to bully the weak n pathetic. N laugh till the cow comes home. I will beat the pulp out of anyone I dislike. N rob n steal watever I like. N of course, I will get high on drugs all night long n end up in bed wth a naughty thing.

Lolz... This is fictional of course, it won't happen coz after all, I am such a gd boi. A gd boi will always be a good boi though he always wanna be a bad boy. U know y? Coz even the smartiest fool can tell tt tt is no future in 1, nt a chance in Singapore. So gear up, n continue living the life studying hard n working hard aft tt. Breathe the rotten, eat the brick, listen to the silence n feel the boredom!

On deck, you scabrous dogs!

Hands to braces!

Let down and haul to run free!

Now, bring me that horizon .

I Hums tune to ''Ho Ho
( A Pirate's Life for Me )''

And really bad eggs.

Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!

No comments: