Friday, May 04, 2007

U sexy thing...

This post has been in my draft since the v first day lolz. Finally decided to complete it by tonight.

The girl of my dream

Big eyes n preferably long hair.
Gentle n cute.
Dun act cute but nt cute.
May nt be pretty but definitely attractive.
Friendly but nt too outgoing n high profile.
Conservative.

Nt materialistic n squander my $$.
Has a mature side.
Nt too girly.
Nt noisy n has thick lips like Shu Qi.
Dun kiss n hug anyhow coz they r reserved for special moments.
Nt too possessive so tt we can have our own lives.
Understand my passion for soccer.
Nt too skinny.
No clubbing hardcore n smoke.
Can bitch ard at times but still caring.
No slut.
No 野蛮女友 or 女强人.
Good personality.


Guess I am nt being too demanding haha...
Nwae I observed some trends abt girls frm diff countries,

Japan: Big eyes, cute n the pretty ones r really damn pretty
Korea: Can act cute v well, mature n the pretty ones r really damn pretty
Taiwan: V friendly, open n nice ppl
Hong Kong: -
Malaysia: Hardworking
Singapore: No comment - 1 thing I can't stand is tt some girls think they r so chio tt the whole world revolves ard em. Ok, tt enuff. (Tt y I like the part so much "ahhh, u think u so pretty..." in Laid by Matt Nathanson, my ringtone.)
The rest?: Nt interested

No comments: