Tuesday, March 20, 2007

For Gamblers

I have finally decode the meaning of gambling n stole it frm under the nose of god. Now, i will share wth u the v secret behind it.

As the sayings go:
Gamble 10 times lose 9 times
The secret to winning in gambling is nt to gamble
The more u want to win, the more u will lose

All these sayings r realli bullshyt for ur info. Gambling is abt luck, i am nt surprised if u win 9 out of 10 coz i have experienced it. N if u dun gamble, how can u win $$$?

Ok, so let nt beat ard the bushes... I started gambling during my army days, at my peak i hit $5000 profit n today, i have ended my gambling career wth a >$10000 deficit. So, i guess i am in all ways qualified to tell u this.

Y do I gamble? Obviously coz i want to win $$$. But in most ppl's eyes, winning $$$ is a gd thing but now, i will say winning $$$ is bad, coz it fires off the start of an ending like me. Mathematically, for every $1 u win now, most prob u will lose $10 in the end. So the more u win now, the more u will lose ltr, the worse will be ur death. Ppl win n they become more confident n the more they gamble, but the run of gd run will nv last, when it finally comes, u will end up in deep shyt. If u tell me u have the discipline to stop while winning, tell u tt is god's law of creation n nature. U cant't beat the temptation 1. Let me bet wth u, u will nv stop...

So as i says, i saw the link n derive the cure for gambling:

I bet coz i want to win $$$, but winning $$$ is bad coz i know i will be killed by it in the end. So i bet liao i rather want to lose... So if i want to lose, then wat the pt of betting. So, i dun even bother to bet.

Yes, think twice when u want to gamble nxt time. Coz, everything starts frm small. The $10 u bet now will prob be the start of the whole chain effect...

No comments: