Thursday, March 15, 2007

Goals?

I set myself a few short term goals due to sudden unexplained inspiration.

1. I want to be fit, strong n muscular.
2. I want to study hard n tackle all my exams wth no sweat.
3. Cannot tell coz u will definitely laugh...

I am a super duper slacker by birth... Cant help it, everyday i try my best to enjoy n play to the max. Otherwise, i can't slp properly at nite wth the thought tt i wasted 1 day of my precious life w/o enjoying.

Finally, it takes me 20 yrs of my life to wake up my ideas n get my priorities ritz, reasons i shall nt mention again. Realise tt w/o goals n aims, our life is like void, empty n meangingless... Something must be there to keep u going n working hard, something tt u really want to achieve n be proud of. At the end of the day, the reward n satisfaction is bound to be overwhelming, the feeling nthing compared to playing gms n watching movies all day long.

So, everyday i mug in the lib during the day n at nitz, my hall reading rm ... This is partly to thank my beloved rm mate who is now a housewhole name n well celebrated celebrity among my frenzs. Thank to him, i try my best nt to stay in my rm wth reasons again, i shall nt say. From here, i will compete wth the chinese n indian PRCs but yet i will nv surpass em. U know y? Coz they gt onli 1 goal tt is to study hard while i have 3 lolz. Frm the bottom of my heart, their discipline n hardworking nature is worthy of our respect. Ask u? U dare to live tt kind of life??? Which is equal to no life in reality...

Yup, i am fat, in no denial of wat everyone is saying. Burgerman, fatty, foodman, christiano burger, yup tt all my nicks yar... Hahaha. But i definitely have the build n potential to become the nxt Brook Lester k though long way frm it... I will train hard. Main problem - diet. No supper frm now on. N guess wat? I just eaten Macdonald thnz to Shahid... Damn it!!!

So, dun think too much.

Study like a dog, train like a dog, work like a dog, live like a dog n tt gonna be my life...

No comments: