Sunday, March 25, 2007

Boy School?

Todae while driving back to NTU, my mom asks me a qn tt i have just ponder over nt long ago. She asked me if i will choose to go to a mix school or boy school. My ans was simple - There is no boy university, n even if there is 1, i will nt go of course. At this kinda age, if i still end up in a boy school, i would rather quit like Wesley, my rm-mate ahaha. Nwae, nt long ago, i had been thinking if i was to go back in time, would i have still choosen VS or a mix sch. This is a difficult qn. 4 yrs is a long time, 4 golden yrs of ur life where u will most prob meet the best of friends. In the end, my ans is yes, i will still choose to go VS.

Today, i have a great bunch of friends, friends tt have went thru 8 yrs of my life together. Proven n tested, this friendship is going to last forever. Nv getting weaker, but stronger n more united by the days for we go thru thick n thin together. Yes, they r all guys, all my brothers... n gals r scarce. My younger bro frm Anderson Sec (in VJ now) said tt ppl frm boy school r weird n some gay shyt thingy. But i totally disagree. Yes, wth no girl, prob some of us may nt understand girls as well as those frm mix school. Just like 1 of my female friend who was stucked in a girl school for 10 yrs, she was afraid of guy when she 1st entered VJ.

But the 4 yrs in VS has left me such wonderful memory tt well surpass any phrase of my life so far. All boys, no restriction, no worries, no fear, no 'act gentleman', no 'pretentious act', no chasing girl, no girlfrenz to spend time wth, no chance to think abt girl, 100% time spent wth each other having fun. The product is a whole bunch of crazy boys who play all day long. Almost the entire school is soccer freak n play the gm CM (Championship Manager).

It was the most innocent part of my life when i dunno wat is backstabbing. There was nthing to lose, nthing to compete for all we care. The onli thing we know is just to play n play. So everyday, we kaobeh each other, make fun of each other, tell racist jokes, watch James n Kim wrestle, play table tennis wth calculator cover, copy homework in the morning, watch lonely planet for Mr Khoo eng lessons. The many many childish n stupid things we did, u prob can't imagine. The reason y? Coz we gt no image to lose in front of girls.

Probably those r the reason tt bonds us so well together till these days. Coz those yrs, we realli open out our heart to each other w nthing to hide. Unlike the outside world which is so treacherous n 'fake'. As u may say, this is a trade-off btw fun n missing out on girls. Yes, i agree wth u... But 1 thing i wanna bet wth u is tt u definitely nv have so much fun compared to us.

Nil Sine Labore. I will always rem those gd old days...


VS4C n Miss Loo, still my favourite teacher...

No comments: