Monday, April 02, 2007

My Aunt's Mysterious Garden

I has always been very impressed by my aunt's garden though i nv realli like gardening. Haha, yup back in pri sch, i actually joined gardening due to my form teacher 'oppression'. Turned out to be realli tonnes of sai kang but did learn a thing or 2. Pretty interesting. My aunt is superb in gardening, just look at her house n u be shocked wth the number n species of plants. Took some photos hastily, was in a rush. Here is a few interesting one though i properly miss out on a lot more...



Here is the main garden

Look at the green wire mesh, there is where the plant starts growing n downward. No leaf, no stem, prob just green root tt forms a 'curtain'

Yup, a bird nest, v common in malaysia but u prob nv seen 1 in singpore yet

Yes, the carnivorous Pitcher plant. Didn't know it can be grown in the garden n these r all realli half-filled wth acidic liquid. I feel like pouring the liquid away ahaha.

I didn't know there r so many species until my aunt show us a small weird looking plant tt she plants among the rocks. Damn, forgot to take a pic. Yeah, u prob can find a dozen more strange plants if u search closely. She blends em wth the nature so well. Cool!

No comments: