Monday, May 07, 2007

Classic

I like Stephen Chow a lot. Though some of his movies r pretty lame n senseless, I still like most of em. Surprised tt ppl lile Stephanie Sun r also his fans. The most classic one is 'A Chinese Odyssey' (西遊記) which I have watched a num of times on TV since young. Just downloaded it again n watched, lol. Still think it is his best movie wth my favourite actress like Karen Mok (莫文蔚), Athena Chu (朱菌), Lam Kit Ying (藍潔瑛) all in 1, power. It is quite funny as usual but in the end, v touching, sad n romantic. Up to now, I still felt v affected aft watching it coz the 2 lovers love each other so much but can't be together. It rather painful.

2 other movies I like a lot r 'Duke of Mount Deer' (鹿鼎记) n Kung Fu Hustle. I cut 2 parts frm 西遊記 n post em on youtube - 1 lame but fun, the other pretty touching. Enjoy!



No comments: