Saturday, May 26, 2007

Weirdest Holiday

This is the weirdest holiday for me.

1. There is no feeling of holiday at all. Prob coz I have to work like a dog to earn enuff $$$ so I can go holiday!
2. Time passes so slowly. I kept feeling tt sch gonna restarts soon, but actually I am nt even 1 mth into the holiday.
3. I felt like I am working full time now. Can't imagine going back to school.
4. Everyone is so busy, so hard to meet up. Even our standard weekly soccer is no more.
5. I felt extremely lost.

Nwae, I am working for the Cpf board to handle manual sign up forms for gst offset credit at toa payoh south cc. The nature of the work is so boring coz the work we did in 1 day can be easily done within 30 mins, honestly. So most of the time, we just stone n slack. The 1st wk was pretty terrible. Save for some exciting badminton gms by a grp of old uncles. I really admire their passion n their professionalism though for leisure. To make things worse, me n my colleagues, 3 or em were all sick, n we didn't bring any entertaintment. Every second is a pain n torture, doing nthing.

The 2nd wk which is this wk, I brought uno, chess n reverse n things gt a lot better. So we play gms whole day. N seriously, customers were like below 20 n 1 person can settle em within 10 mins? Nt to mention 3 of us on the job. Things improve a lot wth all the gms n actually, i didn't mind working. At least, it is quite fun playing gms wth my colleagues, esp bluff was in the in thing lolz.

But sad to say, tmr will be the last day. Aft tt, I will move on to another job. Jie Sheng introdueced me tt n I really hope we can work together. As to all stories, things have to end when it turns gd. Definitely, I will miss my colleagues n hope we can keep in contact. N I learnt smthing, I have to cut my hair! Haha... Now, I will look forward to my nxt jobs n new colleagues. Hopefully, it will be fun.

I bet I look damn professional

But wait, look at those uno, donkey, reverse gms on the table. Lolx

My 2 colleagues n me.

She is the main source of entertaintment. Lolz, quite fun to be wth. Really hope nus will accept u.

This picture tells me 2 things. 1: I need a hair cut! 2: She always like to do tt face, dunno y.

No comments: