Monday, April 02, 2007

Extreme Makeover



Wow, i went thru my old yr bk n stuff, found this photo n was kinda shocked. Yup, tt guy sitting at the extreme right was me >2yrs ago. (If u can't c properly, can double click to zoom in.) N if u have seen me recently, wat do u think has changed? Ahahaha, my close frenzs all will know tt I have grown fatter. N honestly, army screwed me up instead of puff me up, all for being in the wrong unit where fat ppl dominate. Cos we need to carry shyt load of heavy stuffs.

Nwae, my plt was a mistake, we r all so skinny compared to the other plts. Our combined fat was nt even halfway of em. Lolz. N aft becoming sergeants, we r stuck in a place wth only a canteen, a bunk n a spec mess. So, like playing the gm SIMS in which we r the sims - eating, sleeping, slacking r the onli options for us, so u can onli produce fat sims! Haha. Yar, but dun gt the wrong idea, we did the most xiong things n for the lamest reasons, all for the sake of our 'father'. Stupid unit, i dun feel like talking about it anymore...

Haa... So how much have army changed ppl? Or rather, how much have I changed in these 2 plus yrs. My look didn't change much, coz long lost frenzs still recognise me? But character wise, I feel I have changed a great deal, for the better or worse.

1st, I can no longer talk cock n crap like i used to be. Last time, my frenzs used to call me the talk cock king. I was damn crappy, always able to crack jokes non-stop n make everybody laugh. But today, i feet like i have lost this part of me. Ppl may even feel tt i am a v serious person n i dun like tt realli. Coz i still like to laugh n talk cock all day long.

2nd, I feel like half my brain has became dead during my army life. I am nt kidding, todae my intelligence n analytical skill has degenerate by at least half. Simple math n science qns i would have easily tackled in the past now seen like impossible to me. Tt nt all, in a situation whereby everybody would have just choosen right, i would hesitate n might even choose left which is wrong. Yup, damn i have became stupider i think.

As a stupider person but equally slack like last time, do u think i will survive these 4 yrs of uni life? n Gosh, i am no longer 'qualified' to do last min work. Thought i was made for tt...

3rd, I have became more confident abt myself over the last 2 yrs definitely. I used to be v sensitive abt how ppl look at me but now, I feel the best is to be yourself. N my policy is tt i dun give a shyt to ppl who dun give a shyt abt me. Even if the whole world walks out on me, I won't be afraid, the most I will walk the world alone. Haha, yup... Cheerio!

Ok, tt all i wanna say for tonitz. Yup, no pt dwelling on the past, u can only change the present n the future. So, let work on tt. N gd luck everyone for the upcoming exam! Sux...

No comments: