Sunday, April 22, 2007

Rounding Up

1 more wk to the end of exam, n also my 1st yr in uni. Time really passes damn fast, I can still rem the days in army like it was yesterday. N the days of feeling lost coming to n being in NTU. Looking back, I didn't do anything much in this 1 yr, no achievement, nothing much has happened. So much for the excitment n anticipation b4 coming here.

1 thing I dun like abt uni life is the no sense of belonging, esp for a common engin 1st yr student like me. All my tutorial classes r made up of different people, prob seeing each other once a wk. Come a new semester n u will c new faces again. There was no need to talk or rather, no chance. U come in for ur lesson, copy the solution n leave at the end of class. Numerous acquaintances, but little true friends. But thnz god, I did meet some gd friends n talk cock buddies here. Though few, but I will definitely treasure this friendship. Hopefully, more will come.

Next yr, I would be in yr 2 mechanical engineering. New hall, new course, new ppl. Some how, I knew things will turn out to be a lot better. My life is always lagging. Like VS Sec 1 to Sec 3, I didn't really enjoy life. It was in Sec 4 tt things erupt into prob the best part of my life. Best buddies n memory for life. Same for JC, it was in JC 2 tt I enjoyed my class. Yup, for dota players, I am a late gm hero. Lolz. Nwae, now in a course wth onli a handful of ppl in it wth me, definitely I will make the best of friends frm here. N special thnk to Lazy for going thru this 1 yr wth me... At least, I dun feel so lost.

After holiday, I will be working. I am desperate for cash, n my aim is to go holiday prob Taiwan come nxt term break. N I need to break free fmr the dream I am in now, I need to find an ambition soon or nv. I am tired of living like a lost soul n I need smthing to devote my life to.

Tmr is my astro exam. I am amazed by how our universe is like, n y the creater made it like tt. Is it his gm of creating civilisations n seperating em by sheer dist, to c their development until they meet? A race between civilisations frm diff planets? Nwae, it is really damn interesting n many things u definitely dunno. Aft exam, I will prob write a post abt the wonder of our universe for u guys info.

Tt it, I will stop here. All the best for the exams! U n me...

No comments: