Monday, April 09, 2007

Selfish Ppl

Today I was looking for a place to study in the lib. I walked round n round the lib but still can't find a seat. Many of the seats will empty but ppl just left a file or book there n go off for their meal or even lesson. As the exam draws near, this problem worsens by the day. I dunno whether i shld be pissed off wth tt, esp when I desperately need a place to study for my Jap test ltr. Worse is tt some ppl just come back hours ltr to pack their things n go. 1 thing I can definitely say is tt these ppl r selfish. If everyone knows how to think n 'let go' of their seats when they leave, prob everyone will have a seat just when they need it.

Yup, I think quite a lot... So, when I finally settled down at a spolit com desk, I just couldn't study. I kept thinking about wat I have said nt long ago. In my entry "Girls, so wat do u want?", I mentioned abt doing the wrong thing for the right reasons n no one has the right to judge others' actions. This is 1 gd example. I dunno whether I am too extreme but I wish I can just go around stealing their labtop, bag, book n blah blah. Nt coz I want em, coz I want to teach these ppl a lesson. But as usual, law protects this selfish ppl n so wat can I do? Suck thumb...

I will continue on this in my nxt entry. Hmm nwae, I set up this blog to write abt my thoughts n opinions, nt abt my daily life. Something like writing interesting or funny essays n adding em to my collection for future reading. But recently it has been a lot abt soccer n cars haha. Sry abt tt n I will try to keep tt balance. I have 3 posts hanging which I am kinda stucked wth for v long - 'Pretentious Ppl', 'She is the 1' n 'Me'. Hopefully I can finished em soon.

No comments: